Product name: Vitamin B1
Specifications: 25 kg/barrel
[Character]the product is white crystalls or crystal powder, faint smell, bitter taste. Dry goods in the air the rapid absorption about 4% of the water. The product in the water is soluble. In the ethanol slightly is soluble and in ether is dissolved. Synthetic often is their hydrochloride, is stability in acid solution, but is easy to oxidation in neutral or alkaline solution.
[Pharmacology]in the animal body, vitamin B1 and pyrophosphoric acid condensation into thiamin pyrophosphate (namely alpha keto acid oxidation decarboxylase system of coenzyme), participate in carbohydrate metabolic process, promote the metabolism of sugar in the normal operation, to maintain the nervous tissue and myocardial normal functions play an important role. Vitamin B1 and normal digestion process closely related, with maintaining the normal gastrointestinal peristalsis and gastric secretion and digestive tract the absorption of fat and fermentation of normal function.
Vitamin B1 belongs to quaternary ammonium compound, internal use only a small part in the small intestine absorption, with most droppings, intramuscular injection absorption quickly and completely.
(1) is mainly used for the prevention and control of vitamin B1 deficiency, such as multiple neuritis, etc.
(2) can also be used to heavy play labor caused by the fatigue or weak, especially accompanied by loss of appetite, gastrointestinal symptoms such as relaxation, to improve the metabolic function and prompt recovery.
(3) when animals have a fever, hyperthyroidism, a large number of input glucose fluid, should be appropriately supply vitamin B1.
(4) the product is also used for cattle ketonemia, neuritis, myocarditis and auxiliary treatment.
(5) vitamin B1 often with other B vitamins and vitamin C combined application.
[The drug interactions]
(1) pyridine thiamine, amprolium is vitamin B1 of antagonist, feed containing these substances can cause lack of vitamin B1;
(2) the ferns contains thiamine antagonist, ruminant animal eat will poisoning occurred, its symptoms similar to vitamin B1 deficiency.
(3) the product to cephalosporins I and II, chloramphenicol, molds element and nystatin etc, all have different degrees of inactivation effect, therefore, should not be mixed injection.
(1) raw fish, some fresh seafood consists of a large number of thiamine enzyme, can destroy vitamin B1 activity, so do not feed raw.
(2) cattle, sheep feeding high protein concentrate, can enhance or activate in the rumen thiamine enzyme, leading to vitamin B1 deficiency.
(3) rapid intravenous injection can appear mild vasodilation, blood pressure edge down, restrain ganglion transfer, in neuromuscular layup present mild curare sample function. Produce bronchial contraction and mild inhibit cholinesterase effect.
(4) vitamin B1 are vulnerable to hot, alkali destruction, is stable in weak acid solution. When processing, storage should be pay attention to.
(5) the amount of vitamin B1 and forage of soluble carbohydrate content related, soluble carbohydrate content is high, vitamin B1 demand will increased.
[Usage and Dosage] internal use PRO dosi
Horses, cattle 100 ~ 500 mg
Sheep, pigs 25 ~50 mg
Dog 10 ~ 50 mg
Cat 5 ~ 30 mg
Subcutaneous, intramuscular injection PRO dosi
Horse, cow 100 ~ 500 mg
Sheep, pigs 25 ~ 50 mg
Dog 10 ~ 25 mg
Cat 5 ~ l0 mg
Intravenous injection PRO dosi
Every 1kg weight
Treatment horse fern poisoning 0.25 ~1.25 mg
Treatment ruminant animal brain cortical necrosis 5 ~ l0mg
[The preparation and specification]
Vitamin B1 tablet (1) 10 mg (2) 50 mg
Vitamin B1 injection (1) 1ml: L0 mg (2) 1ml: 25 mg (3) 10ml: 250 mg