- 100%natural food additives and pharmaceutical raw materials
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
Type: Foodstuff grade (also for medicine grade)
Specification: 5 kg/bag
Pantothenic acid food sources: Meat, unrefined cereal products, malt and bran, animal kidney and heart, green vegetables, beer yeast, nuts, chicken, unrefined molasses. Nutritional supplements in the vitamin B complex preparation usually contains 10~100 mg of pantothenic acid. The amount of intake is generally 10 to 300 mg one day.
Water soluble. One kind of Vitamin B group, also known as vitamin B5, Help cell formation, maintain normal growth and development of the central nervous system;
To maintain the normal adrenal function is very important; Is fat and sugar into energy indispensable material; In the antibody synthesis, the body to use aminobenzoic acid and choline of the essential substance; Adult suggestion daily intake is 10 mg; The intestinal bacteria in the body synthesis.
Product efficacy: Help the wound healed; Produce antibodies against infectious diseases, Therapy after surgery shock; Prevent fatigue; The side effects of relieving various types of antibiotics.
Deficiency: Hypoglycemia, duodenal ulcer, blood and skin abnormal symptoms.
Side effects: As far as we know, there is no side effects;
Pantothenic acid enemies: High temperature, food processing technology, canned processing, caffeine, sulphonamide reagent, sleeping pills, estrogen, alcohol.
(1) The people whom hands and feet often prickle can try to increase the dose of pantothenic acid, and other group of vitamins B used together;
(2) Taking pantothenic acid can provide resistance ability for the upcoming stress state and the existing tension;
(3) Taking 1000 mg daily can ease the pain of arthritis sometimes;
(4) If you are disturbed because of allergies, then every morning and evening after eating, taking vitamin B5 and C each 1000 mg, allergy symptoms will reduce;