Product name: Succine anhydride
Content: Above 99%
A colorless acicular or granular crystal, less pungent smell; Soluble in ethanol, chloroform and carbon tetrachloride, slightly soluble in water and ether. And the hot water can be hydrolyzed to succinic acid. Melting point MP 119.6C; Boiling point BP261C
* This product large number of use for the pharmaceutical raw materials; Food additives, as soy sauce, wine, beverage and other flavoring agents.
* Synthetic resin industry use for the manufacture of alkyd resin, unsaturated polyester resin modifier, which can improve the adhesion and the resistance to water. Ion exchange resin cross linking agent and so on.
* Plastic industry use for the manufacture of glass fiber reinforced plastics.
* The pesticide industry use for the creation of plant growth regulators.
* Organic industry use for the synthesis of organic compounds in the middle of body.
* Analytic chemistry use for alkalimetric titration standard.
Preparation of source:
(1) Using succinic acid as raw material, heated to 260 centigrade by distillation and dehydration to gain; (2) Using maleic anhydride as raw materials, using alumina as carrier, using palladium as catalyst, under 160 centigrade and 5.5MPa, catalytic hydrogenation to gain.
This product is stable in the air, without moisture absorption. Chemical properties and succinic acid is similar, can esterification, oxidation, halogenation reaction with ammonia reduction, etc. Low toxicity, irritation of the eyes.